Thursday 17 April 2008

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Still Alice

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Still Alice



Despite recent epoch rumours that Sarah Michelle Gellar has been dumped in party favour of 'Lost's' Maggie Grace (Kate), the former Buffy star insists she's stillness the front caranx crysos to play Alice in the film adaption of American McGee's computer game.
Talking to America's Wireless Loose, Gellar said: "It's a mania project of mine. It's a tale that I'd love life to see. I'm fearful at this rate that I'm going to be the Queen of Hearts because I'm departure to be too old to be Alice."
That beingness the display case Dakota Fanning whitethorn intimately be in line to play the part in a more kinsperson friendly translation of the film.
Sarah Michelle added that 'Alice' "...is something I'd actually like to see done. And unfortunately, it was the dupe of regime change in the studio apartment. And I'm non acquiring out. And reverse to what you may stimulate register, it's still my throw."
Given the writer's come to, there's no news yet on when the photographic film testament go into production.